Cartoon Network Sucks Now!

Do you remember when Cartoon Network used to be cool. They used to show classic cartoons (Tom and Jerry, Scooby Doo, etc.) and other awesome cartoons (Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, Courage the Cowardly Dog, etc.). But now they've cut out almost all of those shows and are focusing on 2D cartoons that are tooled towards this generation of young kids (which means that they are about ninety-nine percent toilet humor).

I remember when I was a little kid and I'd just lay in bed at night and watch all the great shows on Cartoon Network. They were awesome. I look back on those times and smile. But Cartoon Network are going to keeping fixing their show towards each generation of little kids so they aren't axed from television forever. But I wouldn't mind that now.

I'm not the only one who thinks Cartoon Network sucks nowadays. There are tons of forums and other pages on websites that talk about how much the channel sucks. I advise you to search up "Cartoon Network sucks now" or something similar to that on Yahoo! (not Google, because Google is an evil, power hungry organization) and read some more on why Cartoon Network totally sucks now.

No comments: